Music Makers of New York Message Board › Get Fit Friday

Get Fit Friday

Silver
user 11206804
New York, NY
Hey Music Makers,
Some of you may know that I also operate a fitness business (gotta wear a lotta hats in this music business).  I have a cancellation for this Fri. and wanted to offer it to MMWMI members.  If there is enough of an interest and turn out I will make it a regular event for the summer.  Come on down to 27th St. and Hudson River for outdoor fit bootcamp (it's the big open grassy field overlooking the river).  Class is just $10 and if anyone breathes a word of this to ANYONE outside of MMWMI I will hunt you down for 200 push ups, 1000 sit-ups...you get the picture.  My website is arringtonfitnessconcepts.com if you want to see what regular rates are and see my credentials, check it out.  Work on your image without weakening your wallet!
When:
This Friday July 26th
Time: 7:30pm
Where: Open green field at 27th and 12th Avenue (Right at Hudson River)

What to expect:

• UNDULATION ROPES
  • MOTOR SKILL DRILLS
  • MEDICINE BALL DRILLS
  • CORE STRENGTH
  • PLYOMETRICS
  • SAND BAG TOSSING

If you've got a photo shoot coming up, want to do something good for your body, or you've been getting a little gut from sitting around producing hot tracks, come out and get fit.  RSVP MANADATORY (just respond via email and I will let you know Thurs. if it's a go).  I need at least 10 people to make it worth my friend lugging down 100lbs of equipment.
HOPE TO SWEAT WITH YA FRIDAY!
Silver
user 11206804
New York, NY
Post #: 4
HEY MUSIC MAKERS!
Only had 4 replies in the affirmative to Get Fit Friday so unfortunately that is NOT enough to have the event, and have my guy truck the equipment down. But stay tuned I'm thinking of having a separate meetup page for fitness and I'll keep you all posted if you are interested. I know it takes time to build a following. But.. Please get out there and start your fitness program. Once you get going, and see how great you feel, you'll be KICKING yourself for not doing it sooner.
More to come...