Scot R.
user 9287652
Group Organizer
Clearwater, FL
It is early July.  And that means... we have been in the planning phase for our Christmas Party for about a month now.  I want to make our Holiday this year a memorable and fun one.   I am sending this message out because we have gained many new members in a short time.  That is stupendously good news.
To you new members who have not already paid your $10  membership dues, please do so.  To those who have already done so, a sincere THANK YOU!
I ask those who have been members for a while and who may have forgotten to do this, please help me out and take care of this.  I realize that the $10 yearly seems like an insignificant amount but it does add up.
Having the funds now in the heat of July allows us to brainstorm, plan and coordinate great events for December.  At last year's Christmas Party at Leo's Restaurant we handed out 20 $10 gift cards for Applebee's.  I would like to give away twice that manythis year!
So please help me out now and you may reap a prize later.  With a strong club, we all win.
you can pay online via pay pal or mail me a check to 6465 142nd ave N. #V202 Clearwater Fl 33760

Cordially,
Scot Rasnick