My Reiki Path Message Board › New Meetup: Full Moon Medicine Wheel meditation

New Meetup: Full Moon Medicine Wheel meditation

David B.
user 8299196
Springfield, VA
Announcing a new Meetup for My Reiki Path!

What: Full Moon Medicine Wheel meditation

When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:00 PM

Home of David Byrnside
5414 Gainesville Road
Springfield, VA 22151

Very low key time to meditate under the glow of the Full Moon.
Sacred space will be established.
There will be a time for personal growth as well as a time for group healing.

Depending on the weather, the plan will be for this event to be outside in the Medicine Wheel meditation space. In the event of lighting or inclement weather that is to harsh to handle, we will move the event to the living room of my home.

This event does not include a pot luck meal, so please feed yourself before you arrive. Lite snacks will be available for after the meditation. Again, weather permitting, we can build a fire in the pit and relax and enjoy each others company till midnight or so. Actual meditation should be over no later than 9:30pm, for those who need to leave.

If you arrive after the meditation starts, please be respectful of those who are in the circle and wait outside the circle till you are invited in. If the weather is good, we will be in the back yard and the front door to the house will be locked. Please enter the back yard on the left side as you face the house, up past the driveway.

I look forward to seeing anyone who is available to come.

Learn more here:­