This is NOT an event hosted by CiGDA, there will just be a lot of us there. For all information, look at the GGJ location site (it's at the University of Denver), or talk to Rafael (who organizes the GGJ for our area):
Please do let us know if you're going, but you ACTUALLY need to RVSP through the global game jam website. You will need to create a profile/account there, and then choose the University of Denver as your associated site via a drop down menu in your profile. There is a maximum occupancy set on the building, and people that don't pre-register may be turned away at the door.
Here's the info from Rafael:
- Doors will open at 4:00 pm (earlier arrival is okay by prior communication)
- Introductory comments will begin at 5:00 pm with Keynote screening immediately after.
- Will begin uploads at aprox 1:00 pm on Sunday the 27th,
- Will begin show and tell at around 3:00 pm on Sunday the 27th
- Hope to be completed by 5:00 pm on Sunday the 27th, with allowances for number of projects.
The deadline for registration is January 11th, so do it sooner than later. And again, you must register at the Global Game Jam site, NOT just here.