addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board BlazeJam 2012 › Teams seeking team members, individuals seeking teams. Post here

Teams seeking team members, individuals seeking teams. Post here

Marc W.
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
If anyone is looking to join a team or if a team needs a particularly skilled individual this is the place to seek out one another.
user 44581342
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I'm afraid I can't be at the event on Saturday due to conflicting work schedules, but if anyone needs some artwork for their games, I'm available Friday, Saturday in the evening and Sunday.

Let me know if I can help.

Get a hold of me of me at I'll be keeping an eye on my email.
Jason R.
user 9772923
Aurora, CO
Any teams seeking an android(native, corona, html5)/webapp developer hit me up.
Alden R.
user 30423622
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
I'm a designer/artist/animator...

I can help on other projects with these skills, or if a programmer wants to work on a project I come up with, that works too.
Alex B.
user 33771112
Denver, CO
Hi there, just got back into town and would love to help out.

Does anyone need help with anything Objective-C (iOS or OS X)? I could also help out in Ruby, or build a quick and simple site (like WordPress).

Please hit me up!!
A former member
Hi folks, I could use some art help. It's based off an existing open source bomberman game. The idea is that 4 firefighters will go in and clear trees to prevent the fire from spreading , and use hoses to put out the fire. The goal is to save as many houses as possible!­
stone.png should look like a burning tree
block.png should resemble a house

These player images should look more like firemen:­

I'm still trying to track down the fire pixmap :-/
Alex B.
user 33771112
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Hey there,

Our team is still in need of a few bits of artwork (a logo and launch image) to finish up the game. Is there anyone who would be willing to help out?