addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiGDA Meeting Topic Suggestion Forum › Anyone want to present to the group?

Anyone want to present to the group?

Megan F.
shalinor
Broomfield, CO
Hola folks! As you can see, Jesse's got February's meeting, but March on is open.

If anyone would like to present to the group, let me know. Maybe you've got a game or dev studio you want to talk about, maybe you're an expert in a field, maybe you made an awesome engine based around voxels and want to talk voxels or some other algorithm'y thing, maybe you want to talk writing in games - whatever. If it's gamedev related and you want to talk about it, email me at shalinor@gmail.com. I believe you can also just reply to this message.

Also let me know if you think you can fill an entire evening (1 hour), or if you'd need to be paired with a few other like-minded people covering similar topics.
Benjamin McKissick...
TeLeKiNeSiS
Denver, CO
Post #: 10
Megan,

I wanted to formally suggest another game jam(s) that could take place throughout the summer. They do 2 summer STL Game Jams back home because people couldn't wait an entire year for another GGJ. You mentioned another BlazeJam as being a possibility and I think that would be great! Maybe this BlazeJam could contribute to a different set of charitable organizations? Either way, game jams are fun, exciting, and are the perfect excuse to exercise your creativity in the presence of like-minded people.

What does everyone think?!
Megan F.
shalinor
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 38
Dave, myself and a few others have been discussing another jam we think we'll run instead of BlazeJam. It'll probably be in June.

More details forthcoming, whenever we've solidified them.