addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiGDA- General Discussion Forum › Stepping down as hack night organizer

Stepping down as hack night organizer

A former member
Post #: 90
Hey everyone,

I have decided to step down as a co-organizer of CiGDA. Thus no more hack nights, at least not led by me anyway.

This month's hack night on May 15th will be the final one.

I plan to keep attending CiGDA as a regular member. Thanks everyone for coming out and making CiGDA kick ass. Really appreciated!
RafaelFajardo
rafaelfajardo
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Matt,
I am grateful for the energy and the personal expense you have contributed to our community over the past year!
paz,
Rafael
A former member
Post #: 5
I'm sorry to hear that. Hack Nights are a lot of fun.

What sort of work does organizing hack nights require? Maybe, I or someone else could pick up where you left off.
A former member
Post #: 91
Honestly there isn't much to them at all. The biggest commitment to them is showing up each month. Other than that, just pick a date and coordinate with the other CiGDA organizers on it. I'll let Megan know you are interested.
Megan F.
shalinor
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 44
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Yeah, just give me a shout if you want to take these over. There's not much to it, other than showing up and taking responsibility for the space / keeping people from breaking down walls or whatever.