addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board Help Wanted/ Help Offered › Do you enjoy Coding in C#, we have a full time opportunity!

Do you enjoy Coding in C#, we have a full time opportunity!

Brenda Yardley A.
user 60388102
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Hosting is hiring! We're looking for a strong .Net/C# Software Engineer to join our team. We have a great team of innovative developers (gamers at heart!) who are super collaborative and have a lot of fun while developing amazing products, applications and systems. Hosting offers a lot of great benefits and really contributes back to the society- what can I say, it's a great place to work. :)

skills req'd:
- .net (4 or 4.5) / c# 3-5yrs min exp.
- Agile SDLC experience- iterative development
- multiple project/cross-functional development required
- exp w/ mvc, tfs, Microsofts Entity Framework
- continuous integration, experience having code checked against larger team database
- Webservices w/ Soap and Rest

If interested, I'd love to chat with you! Please check out the opp at hosting.com/careers and get in touch with me at 970-779-8556 or barmstrong @ hosting.com.

Thanks!