Nashville Area Gamer Association - NAGA Message Board › Miskatonic School For Girls

Miskatonic School For Girls

Sarah E.
user 13431466
Nashville, TN
Post #: 4
Tripped across this Kickstarter project the other day (because the internet reads my mind). It looks neat and totally to the tastes of this group.

http://www.kickstarte...­

We're looking at ordering one. If anybody else wants a copy, we can go in together and order one of the higher levels and lower the cost and save on shipping.

Also, potatoes.

A former member
Post #: 2
Absolutely- this is my kinda thang.

So are any of you guys currently playing Call of Cthulhu at all? If not, I'd LOVE to be the Keeper that starts the new game!!! Like I said, I write for Mongoose and Steve Jackson (Munchkin, Illuminati, etc.) but I have a written free-flowing campaign for Cthulhu that needs playtesting. I was hoping to release it with the 7th edition that's coming out on Kickstarter if I can get Lynn to send me the basic rule changes (if any), as I'm sure he will, he's sent me other stuff (Like the OOP Keeper's Companion 1).
Courtney