Nashville Area Gamer Association - NAGA Message Board › New in town. Not sure where to post.

New in town. Not sure where to post.

Taylor
TaylorB
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

I just moved out here from California about 2 months ago. After trying to find an RPG group someone suggested I try on here. I have been playing pen-and-paper RPGs for only about 2 years now, but am familiar with a number of systems. New World of Darkness has been a favorite of mine and I have had the most experience with that. I have also read a large amount of the material from Old World of Darkness to serve as reference when I first started. I have never done any LARPing before, but it could be interesting.

Other systems I have had some experience with include: Star Wars (Saga Edition), Dresden Files RPG, Exalted 2ed Edition, D&D 3.5, D&D 4.0, Pathfinder, Serenity, Shadowrun 4th Edition, and Shard: World of the False Dawn.

Anyway, just trying to get a feel for the group and see if this can work. Thank you for your time.
Chris R.
The_Kinky_Devil
Nashville, TN
Post #: 16
Hey there, Taylor, and welcome to the group! I've been a part of the group for some time now, and we are very open and welcoming to anyone.

Now currently, we have an ongoing, weekly game night on Wednesdays that is open for anyone to come by. This is a board game and movie night, where we all get together for dinner, hang out and generally relax. Every Saturday we have rotating New World of Darkness and Old World of Darkness games, that share a universe. On the first and third Saturdays we have Nashville Unveiled, a Vampire: The Requiem game, and on second and fourth Saturdays we have Music City Frenzy, a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game running with the new world mechanics. Both games are open and welcome new players all the time.

Feel free to come to any of these meetups and hang out with us. Look forward to meeting you!
Tim A. M.
TimMineshine
Nashville, TN
Post #: 21
Howdy, my Shadowrund (4th Ed) game is restarting. 5 of the 6 players are making new beginning PC's, our next game is 24AUG, and starts at 4pm at my Apt. which is just off of Tusculum & Nolensville ('tween I-24 & 65, Harding & Old Hickory Blvd).

I would like 6 players, and we could really use another St. Sam or Gunslinger Adept. Please feel free to contact me at (615)781-2701 or tim.mineshine@gmail.com