addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Area Gamer Association - NAGA Message Board › Tabletop Game Design Class?

Tabletop Game Design Class?

A former member
Post #: 23
Would you be interested in attending a free tabletop game design class series?

I hosted and facilitated four-session classes a couple times in the past three years, back in my old home town. Is there anyone else out there who would be interested in attending four classes on successive Sunday afternoons, covering topics such as mechanics, game design challenges, the Rapid Iteration Process, and so on? Emphasis would be placed on showing designers' current projects and making sure there's progress towards a satisfying design. I have handouts and will have plenty of games to show as examples (actual published titles...NOT just my own prototypes!).

Please comment here in this thread to let me know if you're interested. I'd be hosting the classes likely at my current day job location (south Nashville, near Lipscomb University) and as part of the Nashville Folk + Free Skool - the classes and supplies would be free of charge.

If there's enough supporters, I'll host the class this Summer or early Autumn.
A former member
Post #: 26
If anyone's interested in this, I'll be hosting the class coming up in the early Autumn. Please send me a message if you'd like to learn more details, and I will keep you posted.