Nashville Area Gamer Association - NAGA Message Board › Do we have any Magic players?

Do we have any Magic players?

Tom
user 52733392
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Any MTG players in east nashville/madison/hendersonville area? or anyone willing to drive here? Looking to get more people together to have casual magic games...bring you favorite deck and play over some drinks...anyone interested? Also, if anyone has any magic cards they are getting rid of...let me know...I need more
Chris R.
The_Kinky_Devil
Nashville, TN
Post #: 17
Sounds like a man after my own Magic addicted heart. We have a couple people similarly addicted to Magic cards, myself included, and are always looking for others to play our crack with, schedules providing.

There is a weekly board games and movies night where we normally play, but I'm not sure if the Hillsboro area is too far out of the way for you. When this semester of school ends, I can definitely see about meeting some time to get down with some Magic goodness. I haven't challenged my white Kithkin Lifelink deck recently.
Sarah E.
user 13431466
Nashville, TN
Post #: 6
Hello, My name is Sarah and I play M:tG.
As long as you don't worry about type 2 in an informal setting, I'm totally down for a Magic night, or nights.