addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Slow Ride Message Board › Weekend Rides

Weekend Rides

A former member
Hey all!
Welcome to the home stretch of the week!  Looks like we're in for another beautiful weekend for being out on the bike!
At this point, there isn't an "official" training ride as David and I are heading out to Watertown for the Big Hill Challenge (http://www.bighillchallenge.com/­).  If you're interested in joining us, there are three distances of 30, 62 and 100 miles.  The drawback for the 30 mile ride is that the ride costs $40 to enter and is out south of Lebanon.
So, I wonder if anyone would like to step up and help lead a local ride?  Please, please, please!  David and I can get a route prepared for anyone who might be willing to do so.  Just pick your starting location and we'll plot out the route map and directions.
Thanks so much and we'll look forward to seeing you out on the road!
Kurt