addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Slow Ride Message Board › Flat and safe place to ride alone in Hermitage/Mt Juliet?

Flat and safe place to ride alone in Hermitage/Mt Juliet?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm new to riding and still pretty new to the area, I've been to the greenway from Kohls to the dam and know of that one huge hill, is the rest of the ride there pretty flat? What about across Lebanon Pike heading north? Also, is it safe for a female to ride alone during on a weekday? Any other suggestions welcome!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Elizabeth! To me it is pretty flat. You have a long hill going toward the damn and a pretty steep hill on your return. Going on the side of Lebanon Rd. you have a real big and long hill to climb, but it sure is fun going down the hill. I ride Kohl's to the damn almost everyday. I ride a black mountain bike and drive a white truck. So say hi if you see me. Good luck!
Peggy
user 9970783
Nashville, TN
Post #: 12
Elizabeth, the ride from Kohl's to Shelby Bottoms has a few hills, but nothing like the huge one you mentioned. I have ridden it several times alone and have never felt uncomfortable.