Nashville Slow Ride Message Board › The Life of Nashville Slow-Ride

The Life of Nashville Slow-Ride

M.O.S.
user 9854886
Nashville, TN
Post #: 10
Due to the summer from Hell, temperature wise, I have kept my lazy ass at home most of the time. I have not participated in this or any other club/group rides. My question to all of you is, Do we keep this thing going and try to do more rides instead of just posting other groups stuff, or do we just shut it down and join one of the other handful of ride club/groups that have seemed to pop up lately? Im just sayin/askin, that 75 dollar thing will be here before ya know it. I dont mind spending it, but I wanna know that were gonna use this thing.
A former member
Post #: 2
The heat and injury has kept me from riding. The local bike groups seem to be in a hell of a hurry to get from point A to point B so that is why I like "slow ride". But I am concerned about street riding. Usually I ride on the greenways or the old country roads. However, if you keep it going, I am willing to help on the expenses and try the "town" rides. It is getting cooler so lets do it. Jim
A former member
Post #: 8
I love it when I can do it, but I joined right before starting radiology school, so I'm one of those who joined and doesn't show up anymore but I'm there in spirit. Try it this fall and see who shows up when the weather's better, cuz I don't think anyone rode this summer.
Sue Kurtz aka ".
newyawksue
Franklin, TN
Post #: 37
I think that if a few/bunch of us simply all chip in $10/$5 (it'd be worth it to me) and we'd have the fee paid in no time and then might as well keep it going, if it's not a lot of work on your/other org's parts. I am looking forward to getting back on my bike again. I haven't hardly used it at all this summer.
Dana
wildindianchild
Nashville, TN
Post #: 29
I'm definitely willing to chip in $5 or $10 if needed. Soo glad the heat is gone. I'm even riding Saturday to 2nd Harvest for the sorting shift from here in Hermitage.
Peggy
user 9970783
Nashville, TN
Post #: 13
I'm in for the 5 or 10.
Robyn Alvis D.
user 12488969
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
I haven't been able to do a ride yet but I'm in for helping with the fee. the one slow ride that was posted occurred on a day that I couldn't ride. I would love to see more activity for those of us who are older, slower, and/or beginners....like me:-).
Mark H
user 10200859
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
I'm all about chipping in.
M.O.S.
user 9854886
Nashville, TN
Post #: 11
The SLOW RIDE meetup will expire on or about November 20th. It seems to me that the same handful of people ride regardless of this meetup. It doesnt seem worth 150 bucks a year to me. What do y'all think? Time is running out!
Dana
wildindianchild
Nashville, TN
Post #: 33
Do we need to set a paypal or amazon account to help pay for the website? Amazon is easier for me.