addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Amazon Web Services (AWS) User Group Message Board › Web Developer with Amazon Web Services SDK for Java - full time, full benefi

Web Developer with Amazon Web Services SDK for Java - full time, full benefits, remote work, Santa Monica

Alexa
user 84717272
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi there! Are you interested in a full time opportunity with an exciting company in Santa Monica? I'm hiring a Web Developer with Amazon Web Services SDK for Java. If you or anyone you know is interested in this type of role, please contact me. We offer full benefits and competitive salary! Feel free to send your resumes and cover letters to me. We are looking to have someone join our team this week! asoto@techlinksystems.com 310.601.4129 www.linkedin.com/in/alexasoto/­