Friends of the Mountains - to - Sea Trail Message Board › PHOTO ALBUM Creation

PHOTO ALBUM Creation

Will & D.
donnanwill
Group Organizer
Wake Forest, NC
There have been a number of photos created & disseminated thru eMails to EVERYONE. Some folks would like this to be more specific & oriented to a particular subject. Case in point: a tree that needs Chainsaw Action... not everyone needs to see that tree. So, it is easy to create an album on our FMST MeetUp Site.
First gain access to the sitewww.meetup.com/NC-FMST/­then pick PHOTOS at the top header, then Upload Photos, then pick a New Album, fill in title in box (64 character total) then click UPLOAD, to add photos from your computer (hi-lite and hit OPEN, click and then upload again. I just did that & created MST car licenses & there is my 0009 MT on my 250,000 mile 97 Cherokee!
Try it, you will like it. Any subject can have an album created & stored forever here on the FMST MeetUp... unless it has objectional material, then it might be removed. MeetUp has an active Watchdog Crew!
Later, WILL

Will & Donna Farmer
RES:919-435-7103
Cell: 602-421-0126

www.meetup.com/NC-FMST/­

www.ncmst.org/­