addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NC Sierra Club Foothills Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: NC ZOO ENDANGERED SPECIES WALK

Meetup Cancelled: NC ZOO ENDANGERED SPECIES WALK

Vance P.
user 116252442
Winston Salem, NC
NC ZOO ENDANGERED SPECIES WALK, scheduled to occur on Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
The NC Zoo contacted me this morning 2/14 and notified me that the Zoo would be closed this weekend due to accumulations of snow and ice.
I do plan to reschedule this event, and I hope that all of you will be able to attend on the new date.  Thank you so much for your interest.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.  You may also contact me at my email address vance@vparkerlaw.com or at (336) 768-0481.
Best,

Vance Parker