Triad Storytelling Exchange Message Board › Follow Up from Kim Weitcamp's Workshop

Follow Up from Kim Weitcamp's Workshop

beth s.
bb_sheffield
Greensboro, NC

HI Fellow StoryLovers! For those who were unable to attend Kim Weitcamp's Workshop on "Story Mapping" last month, it was very informative and the technique has lots of adaptations like recalling family stories, working with senior citizens, developing corporate messages or mission statements, in addition to aiding in developing wonderful stories for the public. She typically does the workshop over a weekend and it costs several $100's per person, so we really got a bargain.

Kim has a "Story Mapping" Workbook available for $12/each(including shipping). I plan to order one and several others have expressed an interest in ordering it also. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE: please get me a check (made out to me, personally) for $12 by our next TSE meeting on 5.17.11 and I will order them that Friday, email you when they are in, and you can pick them up @ Central Library.

Beth Sheffield

@ Greensboro Public Library's Central Branch

336-373-3617