|Sent on:||Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:53 PM|
The link for RSVPs is http://www.meetup.com/NCTech4Good/events/36390732/
[It displayed correctly in my message below, but linked to an old meetup -- copy and paste didn't quite work.]
From: [address removed] [[address removed]] on behalf of Hallman, Judy [[address removed]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12,[masked]:11 PM
To: [address removed]; [address removed]; [address removed]
Subject: [501TechClub Triangle] NCTech4Good Oct 19: Viral Marketing Strategy for NonprofitsOctober 19, pizza at 6:30, program at 7:00, at United Way of the Greater
Join us October 19 as Arik Abel, Vice President, Digital Services at
French West Vaughan presents "Viral Marketing Strategy for Nonprofits."
Unlike major brands, a lot of nonprofit organizations don't have access
to the funds necessary to produce major ad campaigns. Fortunately, you
do have access to something most major brands don't - the ability to
touch people's lives in your own unique way. Viral Marketing Strategy
for Nonprofits will share case studies of nonprofits that have done it
well, and best practices for going viral online, and the tactics that
support this strategy. Take-aways include:
1. Examples of successful nonprofit viral campaigns
2. A framework for developing and testing viral marketing ideas
3. How to pick the right tools and tactics to support your strategy
Pizza (sponsored by NTEN & PINInc/RTPNet) and discussion starting at 6:30 in the Pine room. The presentation will be in the Board room and no food or drinks are allowed in the Board room, so plan to arrive early if you want food.
Also, allow extra time to get to United Way -- you may run into State Fair traffic.We look forward to seeing you there! Please RSVP at
http://www.meetup.com/NCTech4Good/events/36390732/ so we'll know how
much pizza to bring.
Judy Hallman, for the NCTech4Good organizers
Affinity Group Links:
* To reply to sender (Judy Hallman):
* To view sender's profile, click this link:
* To visit this affinity group on the web, go to:
view affinity group
* To send email to entire affinity group:
* To email the affinity group moderator(s) (Judy, Holly, Annaliese):
* Stop email from this affinity group:
* To remove yourself from this affinity group, send email to:
* UNSUBSCRIBE or change delivery settings (via the Web):
edit delivery settings
Powered by GoLightly, NTEN's collaboration and community platform.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Judy Hallman ([address removed]) from NCTech4Good.
To learn more about Judy Hallman, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]