NCTech4Good Message Board › Need Facebook Help for the Cats

Need Facebook Help for the Cats

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for all the great info you shared with me at last week's meeting. You remember me? I am the one with the messed up Facebook page. Everybody lands on a personal wall instead of a business page. Actually, the business page was SET UP, but it has not been used since March of last year. Everything is on the personal page and we have over 3500 fans!

I know we are not using this tool as effectively as we can for our mission - saving the lives of stray and abandoned cats and kittens.

I am thinking, since the business page IS there (perhaps wrongly) that it might make switching over easier?

My question is there anyone out there who would be willing and able to straighten it out for us?

Thank you for considering.

Sincerely,

Pam Miller
Founder
SAFE Haven for Cats
SAFE Care Feline Clnic

Judy H.
judy_hallman
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 79
Pam says she still needs help with Facebook. It doesn't sound like a lot of work. Can someone help her?

I still need someone to convert our page from a "person" page to a "business page". Also need advice on how to get our 3,500 friends to follow us.