align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NCTech4Good Message Board › Arrive by 7, road work, detour info

Arrive by 7, road work, detour info

Judy H.
judy_hallman
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 105
Plan to arrive at UNC-TV for tonight's meeting before 7. Road work is scheduled to begin at 7. If you arrive by 7, you shouldn't have any trouble. We plan to have the pizza at 6:30 and the 6:30-7 period is a great time to get to meet people -- lots of new members are coming tonight.

Road work info is at http://www.newsobserv...­

James McGurk, our host at UNC-TV, provided the following detour info and, hopefully, there will be signs. You might want to print this and bring it with you just in case.... Judy
-----
If they are going to be arriving closer to 7pm & are coming on I-40, they may need to take the Hwy 55 (278) exit:

Detour directions from that exit are as follows:

From I-40, take the Hwy 55 exit (278)
At end of ramp turn right on to 55 towards Apex
Left at 2nd light on Hwy 54 (first light from I-40 E)
Left at second light on TW Alexander
Cross Cornwallis
1/4 mile past Dupont
UNC-TV will be of the left

10 T.W. Alexander Drive, RTP, NC 27709