NCTech4Good Message Board › Senior J2EE Developer
|A former member||
Compensation: 115,000 -125,000
Sorry, but USCs and GCHs only
If you are interested in this job, please submit your MS-Word resume to lana/at/capitalmarketsp.com
Your resume will not be shared with anyone without your consent
This is a hands-on developer position within the development team, so the candidate will be using their extensive Java and Web programming experience to innovate, build and deliver rich functionality.
Experience and Education
• 5-8 years of commercial development experience delivering enterprise class software.
• Extensive Java experience – both Server and Client-side.
• Deep understanding of unit testing (JUnit/Selenium).
• Behavior Driven Development (BDD) a plus.
• Good communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills
• Excellent client and service orientation
• Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment