NCTech4Good Message Board › Can you help promote the conference?
Chapel Hill, NC
We've got a great agenda, lots of good speakers and excellent sponsorship. What we need now is more people coming to the conference. The current rate is a low $100 for this outstanding event. But as a benefit of being a Member of NCTech4Good, you can register for just $75 at nctech4good.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=7. We are also extending this special offer to members of the NC Center for Nonprofits, so if you know nonprofit staff who would benefit from the conference, please help them register at nctech4good.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=7.
In case you haven't visited nctech4good.org in a while, Google is now a Gold Sponsor and will be exhibiting their nonprofit applications.
And if you haven't checked out the agenda and speakers list, we've got 15 breakout sessions in 3 tracks.
Speakers include Jane Smith Patterson (e-NC), Jeff Cobb (Tagoras), Ruby Sinreich (OrangePolitics.org), Wayne Sutton (TriOut and OurHashtag), Kivi Leroux Miller (NonprofitMarketingGuide.com), Mark Dibner (Kramden Institute), Mark Ishman (Ishman Law Firm), Billy Bicket (NetSquared), Annaliese Hoehling (NTEN), and many more.
* Amplifying Organizational Impact Through Community-Driven Innovation
* Building Community Engagement with Location-Based Services
* Collaboration Tools
* Finding and Working with Volunteers and Consultants
* How To Think Like a Network
* Keep Informed Without Being Overwhelmed
* Nonprofit Technology and Trends
* Spotting Legal Issues When Operating a Business on the Internet
* Taking Donations Online and Selling Downloadable Goods
* Using Social Media to Empower Your Fans to Build More Support for Your Cause
WHEN AND WHERE?
Friday, June 25, 2010
9 am - 5 pm
The William and Ida Friday Center in Chapel Hill, NC
There will be a reception/networking opportunity from 5 pm to 7 pm, also at the Friday Center.
Visit nctech4good.org for details.
NCTech4Good Conference Leaders:
Shelly Bowers, United Way of the Greater Triangle
Leandra Ganko, LeGa Design Group
Judy Hallman, Public Information Network, Inc.
Paula Jones, N.C. Center for Nonprofits
Tani Kennedy, Account Executive
Patricia Perkins, VISTA volunteer, Faith Action International House
Nancy Shoemaker, Shoemaker Group
Sean Watson, TechEffect