NCW Freethinkers Message Board › My Personal Thank-You!!!

My Personal Thank-You!!!

Kate & J.
user 3791806
Group Organizer
Cashmere, WA
Post #: 73
Well folks, our billboard is ON THE WAY!! A location was selected today by Kurt & David for the North end of Wenatchee Avenue (by Mckittrick, and the billboard will face south, visible by northbound traffic). The checks have been mailed in to FFRF, so we'll be getting this show on the road very soon now.

The choice of poster to use from FFRF, "God & Government; A Dangerous Mix" won the day (by a big lead) -- so that's what you'll see for a month running in our location. WOW! Wonder how this will go over in our town.... something to keep an eye on, that's for sure!

I want to express my very happy gratitude on behalf of myself and our group to those who contributed to this billboard campaign. Without you, this would not be happening.

THANK-YOU (in alphabetical order by first name) to:

Alison & Francois
David J.
David M.
J.A.
Jim & Eula P.
Kurt W.
and one other member who requested to ramain anonomous (and you KNOW who you are, wink-wink!)

I would also like to thank Kurt once again for all his great communications with FFRF to get the ball rolling on this, and I'd like to thank David for collecting the checks and helping with Kurt to select our site today. You've both done a wonderful job, and are so very much appreciated!

Kate & Jerry