North End Get Out And Have Fun! Message Board › A COURSE IN MIRACLES (ACIM)

Ann L
user 12187573
Bothell, WA
Hello :-)

I was going to host the ACIM group in my apartment, but a better venue has opened up!  Evergreen Lanes in Everett has a large banquet room we can use at no charge, they want you to eat or drink something from the restaurant or bar - which should be easy enough.  And they are open late so we can stay as long as we like - even bowl a game after if you want :-)

We can make the meetup earlier in the evening and have dinner while discussing ACIM - sound good to everyone?  There are a few people who are planning to join us who are not signed up through meetup. While we'll be going through the book from chapter one - it will be easy to drop in and out as needed, and new people are always encouraged to come check it out. Anytime.

The start date is not set in stone, and a few people will not be here that first week, so please let me know if you prefer a different day of the week, and if you're ok with delaying the first meeting one week.

Thanks!  I look forward to learning with you - this is really GOOD STUFF!