addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NELAUX Message Board › NELA Design Summit

NELA Design Summit

Jon F.
jonfoxphoto
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 9
We are working with Art Center and the City of Pasadena on putting together a list of designers and studios/agencies in North East LA, for an upcoming design summit. Message us with studios and designers you think we should include.
noel s.
noel.saw
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 21
Hi Jon, congrats on doing this! What time frame were you thinking of doing this? The reason I ask is because David of OCUX is doing an event on the weekend of June 1st.
Zoe
user 70930382
Culver City, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Jon: I'd be interested in setting up or moderating a panel that speaks to Design & Social Entrepreneurship or Design & Community Engagement. NELA has a proud history of Public Engagement! :)

If you're interested and would like to flesh out more detail, please feel free to email me directly at zoezoe618@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Sherryl
user 6251746
Riverside, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Jon,

Congrats on this. There's a design studio I've done work with in the NELA area. Studiofluid (http://studiofluid.co...­) The Owner is Ben Thompson (ben@studiofluid.com). He has mentioned that he would be interested in participating. Another good one would be Jose Caballer (The Groop, TheSkoolRocks).

Great to see how this event develops.
Sherryl
user 6251746
Riverside, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Jon,

Congrats on this. There's a design studio I've done work with in the NELA area. Studiofluid (http://studiofluid.co...­) The Owner is Ben Thompson (ben@studiofluid.com). He has mentioned that he would be interested in participating. Another good one would be Jose Caballer (The Groop, TheSkoolRocks).

Great to see how this event develops.
Jon F.
jonfoxphoto
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 12
Thanks all! There's no date yet, but it is happening. Just putting together a list for this event.

We're working hard to build the NELA design and tech community. More to come...
Jon F.
jonfoxphoto
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 13
Hi Jon: I'd be interested in setting up or moderating a panel that speaks to Design & Social Entrepreneurship or Design & Community Engagement. NELA has a proud history of Public Engagement! :)

If you're interested and would like to flesh out more detail, please feel free to email me directly at zoezoe618@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Thanks Zoe! Let's chat for sure. We're putting together some speaker driven events and would love some great folks to present.