NELAUX Message Board › Contract or perm Responsive UXD position in Irvine
My client in Irvine is seeking a full time UX Designer with Responsive Web Design experience. They are also considering contract UXD’s with responsive design experience. The contractor will be able to work off site some days of the week and on site the other. RWD experience/ flexible grid-images experience is a must. Along with the ability to work in visual design on some level.
Here is the full description:
The Senior UX Designer is an innovative, multi-tasking digital designer who can blend complex business goals and design challenges to create engaging and easy-to-use user experiences. Whether immersive or task-driven, these experiences will exceed our user’s expectations and our business goals. You will have a deep knowledge of user experience best practices, design tools and audience trends across devices and operating systems.
Collaboration and flexibility are key as you work closely with other UX team members, business owners, developers, marketing and data analysts, researchers, and project management. Ideal candidates will also have a healthy sense of humor, a passion for detail-oriented design, and be able to take constructive criticism with a positive attitude.
• Translate strategy, business requirements, research findings and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric and customer-validated designs that support and reinforce my clients product vision, brand, and business objectives
• Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs
• Create high-fidelity and annotated wireframes and mockups, establishing and producing visual hierarchies and assets
• Work closely with user research team members to prototype and observe usability studies
• Develop and maintain my clients design documentation, processes and standards
• Champion customer-centric, responsive design methodologies
• Understanding of dynamic, data-driven experiences, associated technologies and appropriate software tools across multiple devices and operating systems
• Experience in digital design for consumer web, tablet and mobile applications and optimized sites.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks) and Axure Pro (or other high-fidelity, rapid prototyping tool)
• Strong communication skills with business owners (clients) as well as developers
• A passion for clean and elegant design built in a flexible grid layout using flexible images and media queries
• A portfolio or sample work that clearly demonstrates these requirements
Salary and rate are open based on experience. This is a vital role for my client as they are rethinking their site, design territories and monetization. It’s an exciting role for someone!
Interested parties will please email their resume on portfolio link that include relevant samples to me at email@example.com