XC Skiing - postponed

From: Craig
Sent on: Monday, January 30, 2012 8:42 PM

Hello everyone,

I decided to postpone this as it looks like there will be no snow to ski.  I didn't want to wait until the last minute.  Hopefully, someone can post a hike for this Saturday instead.  Enjoy the nice weather! 



People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy