addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northeast Ohio WordPress Meetup Message Board › Part time WP contract work available

Part time WP contract work available

A former member
Post #: 3
I've been doing contract work for a firm in Lakewood and my school schedule is forcing me to cut way back. My boss is a super nice guy to work for and he's asked me if I know anyone. I don't, but do know of this group. Basically, he's looking for someone who can take a WordPress theme and integrate his graphics. This person should know how to add e-commerce to a site, make minor mods to php and basic SEO. You can work from home and the hours are very flexible! I hate to give up the job but my plate is too full.

Anyone interested?

Lisa