align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Northeast Ohio WordPress Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: North East Ohio WordPress November Meetup

Meetup Cancelled: North East Ohio WordPress November Meetup

Brian L.
user 6088777
Akron, OH
North East Ohio WordPress November Meetup, scheduled to occur on November 26, 2009 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

If we want to have a meetup in December, we obviously won't have it on Christmas eve either. However, we could have our own little WordPress Ohio Christmas party earlier in the month... What say you all? Should we? When? Let's talk about it in the meetup group's message board. Or reply via email and I'll post it there for others to see.

If not, we will see everyone, on the Fourth Thursday of January, the 28th!

Cheers all!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
:(

Well, I'm looking forward to the next meetup and I'm all for attending a Christmas party for a group I've never attended!