addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northeast Ohio WordPress Meetup Message Board › WordCamp Columbus In 2 Weeks

WordCamp Columbus In 2 Weeks

A former member
Post #: 11
Well, in two weeks, (June 19th) WordCamp/PodCamp Columbus will be taking place. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the heck is going on with the event. Either one for that matter. Both sites do a bad job of explaining what to expect, reasons to show up, etc. While I haven't dedicated any of my time or resources to help out with the event, I'm a bit disappointed.

I've been thinking of just by passing the Columbus WordCamp and heading to the one in Detroit in October.

Anyone else planning on going to either Columbus or Detroit?
A former member
Post #: 7
I'll be there. I'm signed up for 3 presentations - 2 on LinkedIn and 1 on social media for small businesses - which is more the PodCamp track than WordCamp. There's a big contingent from Cincinnati area heading up. I met Angelo Mondato who is one of the organizers at PodCamp Cleveland. Cleveland wasn't well organized either, but it came together at the last minute. It looks like there will be a lot of people there, so from a marketing standpoint, it's great exposure. If you're in a position to host a session, I would recommend it.