Ashley Q.
ashleydash
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi! My name is Ashley. I am 22 years old and recently moved to Gilbert. I'm hoping to make some friends in the area, and I'm hoping I might meet some people my own age here, since I don't normally go to church or bars or anywhere else you might meet people.

Anyways, I love Sci Fi. Especially of the British variety. Are there any Doctor Who fans here?
I'd love to do a marathon or something!
~~~*
Desiree
user 9231401
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 85
We have people of all ages in NERDS, so I am sure you will have no problem find great people to hang out with!
Shivani T.
sthakkar1212
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Hey Ashley! I'm Shivani and I just moved to Ahwatukee from Miami and I'm 22 as well! Huge Doctor Who fan (Sherlock too)! I'm an engineer so I'm pretty nerdy in general haha (occupational hazard). Anyway, it would be really cool to meet you sometime since we're the same age :)
Ashley Q.
ashleydash
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 2
Hi Desiree and Shivani! Its good to see some friendly faces and fellow whoovians ^.^
I hope to see you soon. Are you guys going to phoenix comicon this year? I'm going and super excited!! I'd love to meet some new people there too :-)
James
user 9412689
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 5
@Ashley: My usual companions for Phoenix Comicon aren't going this year sad My best plan up to now is to hang out with Browncoats I meet there, but I'm open to alternative suggestions, especially if a group of us are going!