This event is open to all kayak types as well as canoes
Pawtuckaway State Park offers 5,500 acres for camping, exploring the many multi-use trails, picnicking lakeside, fishing, swimming and boating. The park sits on the shores of the 803-acre Pawtuckaway Lake which is great for wildlife viewing.
Launch Location is inside Pawtuckaway State Park at Neal's Cove Canoe Launch area
• Take Route 101 West to Exit 5 “102/107/156 Raymond-Freemont”
• Take a right off the exit
• Go ½ mile to the second set of lights & take a left.
• Go about 1/10 mile & take first right onto Route 156 North.
• Follow Rt. 156 until you see the left for Pawtuckaway State Park. This is Mountain Road.
• Follow Mountain Road until you reach Park Entrance on left.
There is a $5 entrance fee to get into the park.
Once entering the park drive 2 miles then take first right to Neals Cove Canoe Launch. Keep right and drive to end of parking lot. There is access to the water down a short dirt road where you can unload then park in the lot above.
Bring a lunch to eat during the trip as well as water and or beverages.
Life vests aka PFDs must be worn at all times while paddling with this group.
Google Maps Directions to Pawtuckaway State Park