addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NE Seacoast Paddlers Message Board NE Seacoast Paddlers Message Board › NSPN POOL SESSIONS 2013

NSPN POOL SESSIONS 2013

Doug M.
user 7760142
Derry, NH
NSPN is hosting pool sessions again this year.

As of tonight, 11/10, the time and dates of available spots are posted below.

A Maximum of 12 kayaks will be reserved per session.

If you are interested, Please contact Doug at Doug@NEBM.net and let me know what date(s) you are interested in. The sessions are 3 hours long and cost $25 per session.

Confirmation of your spot will be via advanced payment only. Checks will need to be made out to NSPN with the dates you want and your phone number in the MEMO section.

Contact me for address to mail your advanced payment as I will most likely not be sending updates as these fill up.

PORTSMOUTH 1:00-4:00

1/13/2013....9 openings

1/20......8 openings

1/27....12 openings

2/10....11 openings

2/24......8 openings

3/10......9 openings

3/17....11 openings

3/24......9 openings

4/14....11 openings

4/28....11 openings

This will most likely be the only notice you will receive for these pool sessions. Neil will also be posting 6 sessions. 3 in 2012 & 3 in 2013 as far as I know.

Doug
Doug M.
user 7760142
Derry, NH
Post #: 66
PORTSMOUTH YMCA Pool Session
COST: $25
Make check payable to NSPN

This kayak pool sessions will provide you an opportunity to practice or learn safety skills including wet exiting, self and assisted rescues, bracing and rolling techniques. This is a self paced "learn on your own" format there will not be any formal or professional instruction however there will be other experienced paddlers there to give you tips and assistance if you ask. Cost is $25 per person based on a maximum of 12 people attending. I do need to collect the money in advance to insure full attendance for this session.

You must bring your own sea kayak, PFD, SPRAY SKIRT, Paddle etc.. Please be sure your kayak is very clean inside and out.