Nancy M is member of our group and has taught a few workshops for us! She has been doing a lot of model and conceptual photography in the past year and has offered to teach a Flash Photography Workshop to our group of photographers.
She has proposed a 3 hour workshop. Thirty minutes will be lecture time and 2 hours will be devoted to a photo shoot using a paid-live model which she will arrange. She will arrange for two models if more than 15 people sign up. (1/2 hour for set up and clean up! :-) )
A practical workshop to get you up and shooting confidently with Speedlite Flash!
- ETTL versus Manual Flash: Picking the mode for the conditions
- Adjusting Settings on your Speedlite and Camera
- Sync Speed and Working with Motion
- Flash Exposure Compensation vs. Exposure Compensation
- Lighting for Portrait Photography
Please bring your camera and flash units. We will have a 30 minute lecture followed by a shoot. If you don't have a flash yet, you are welcome to experiment with mine. Class size will be limited to 20.
I will also have the following for participants to play
Speedlites (580EXII and 430EXII)
Canon Hot Shoe Cable
Diffusers and Reflector
Back Drop and Stand