addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NEW Metaphysics/Spirituality Meetup Group Message Board › The Connections Between Consciousness and Quantum Mechanics

The Connections Between Consciousness and Quantum Mechanics

Tom K.
user 100638762
Greenville, WI
Post #: 1
There is a lot of fascinating research going on in neuroscience, anesthesiology, quantum physics, consciousness research, and ancient spiritual wisdom (I happen to be a non-dualist).

Is anybody reading or researching in this space ?

Thanks

Tom

Just joined
A former member
Post #: 14
Obviously the work of Gregg Braden comes to mind, but I also enjoy the thoughts of Jo Dunning, Panache Desai and others... Devon White has been doing some interesting things with what he calls the "Human Operating System." It's about time that science finally catches up with ancient wisdom!biggrin
Tom K.
user 100638762
Greenville, WI
Post #: 2
Thanks i will look into them.

I find this website very open on both sides of the issues and containing interviews with some of the world leading experts in cosmology, quantum physics, consciousness research, religion, and similar:

http://www.closertotr...­

tom