The Public Call has ended for Creational Trails on West Wisconsin Ave. It is now time for 10 people to pitch in front of a live audience their artistic idea to change the avenue on December 10th,[masked] to 9pm at City Hall. This is a free event open to the public.
Creational Trails received 167 ideas to activate the avenue that ranged from interactive programming to installations that centered on a sense of place. The top 10 ideas will be announced on December 2nd, 2013.
• 12 ideas
• 5 minutes to pitch an idea per submission
• 2 to 4 winners selected by the jury
1. John Norquist / CEO & President, Congress for the New Urbanism, Inc.
2. Regina Flanagan / Art • Landscape • Design, City of St Paul
3. Claudia Mooney / Arts Administrator, Chipstone Foundation
4. Brad Pruitt / Director, Producer and Award Winning Writer
5. Lisa Sutcliffe / Curator of Photography, Milwaukee Art Museum
6. Debra Brehmer / Director, Portrait Society Gallery
7. Preston Cole / Environmental Services Superintendent, Department of Public Works
• Free event 6-9pm
• Live in person text voting for the fan favorite
• Complimentary appetizers while they last from Mo's Irish Pub Milwaukee and Mo's Steakhouse
• Complimentary beer and soda from Sprecher Brewery while it lasts
• Continue the discussion of who should have won but didn’t at Intercontinental after the event.