NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › GIRLS WITH GUITARS!

GIRLS WITH GUITARS!

Closed to new replies

Beth B.
Bahiabeth
Manville, NJ
Post #: 15
I will certainly try to make it on the first. This is a great idea! Thanks for taking the inititative, Laine.

Rock on, sister!
Viv
user 15381491
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 36
Ok, I will def be there. In regards to a playlist, maybe we could each bring a couple of songs. Well, I better get to putting new strings on my guitar! I think it's been a whole year since I changed them! Talk about procrastination!
Olga
user 12694547
Cranford, NJ
Post #: 2
I will be there, and bi-weekly would probably be best.
I would like to explore other songs so we can add the "girls" to those guitars!
Susie D
user 30996332
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 2
CALLING ALL GIRLS WITH GUITARS, Ukuleles, etc.

I’m starting our own musical group FOR WOMEN ONLY. The goal is to improve our playing/singing, offer support and encouragement to each other in a smaller setting and to just have fun!

The first meeting will be at my house in Basking Ridge, NJ. At 7 p.m. WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012. Let me know if you can make it and I’ll send you the directions.

FEMALES ONLY! Gay males will be accepted, ONLY IF they can play base.

I think it is spelled bass, like the fish ... I just bought one ... hopefully I can catch on quickly.
Viv
user 15381491
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 38
Getting over a cold, so I may not be able to sing that much tomorrow night. I love singing, so I'll probably try to, anyway. I'll be there to play, though, for sure!
Laine H.
user 11285948
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 4
GROUP NOW FULL!!
Thanks for the great response