addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Is there a new way to access the set list?

Is there a new way to access the set list?

Jenny G.
MandoJen
Princeton, NJ
Post #: 3
Hi, for some reason this set list I can't access. It's taking me to a sign on page on Google Docs, but won't let me in. Something different I need to do? Thanks, Jenny
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 142
I had accidentally messed it up, but it should be ok now.