NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Anniversary coming!!!

Anniversary coming!!!

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 151
Hey you all! Alan has mentioned that there is a third anniversary date looming somewhere around the corner! Try as I might, I can't find the timeline to trace the past meetups back to the first one so we can get a better handle on when this here anniversary might be! Can any of you more computer savvy troops figure this out? I'm thinkin' it may be grounds for some manner of event, but I have a crazy summer in full swing, so I'm trying to figure out what might be a good time for some kind of Happening; got the place, just need to work out a timeline! What does the summer look like for all of you? Respondez, s'il vous plait!
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 146
for the record NJAMP was founded on June 24,2009 and the first meetup was on July 8, 2009 (click here for details) in Johnson parkin Piscataway.
Beth B.
Bahiabeth
Manville, NJ
Post #: 17
I would love to be around for the anniversary Meet Up! I'm away a lot this summer: July 12-15, 27-30, aug 5-8, 11-18. OTher than that, you'll be seeing a lot of me!
Phil V
user 8380752
Hightstown, NJ
Post #: 22
If you build it, they will come.
Robert
rlipo8
Monroe Township, NJ
Post #: 15
At this point the actual day maybe important to remember and honer it yearly. Whenever the up coming event is planned it will be cherished and remembered for years to come, thanking our founding leaders for starting this awesome group.