NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Save the date!

Save the date!

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 152
Don't have time to elaborate, but I wanted to get the word out 'cause I know lots of you already are making vacation plans for what's left of our Forever Summer. Our show schedule at the farm isn't giving us much in the way of free weekends this year, but it appears to have a slowdown the weekend of Aug.4th and 5th. Therefore, I think it seemly to have an NJAMP BBQ! At my house! With you coming! And your guest of choice! For anyone who already has commitments, I apologize for being last minute (so what if you're having dinner with the Queen- she'll understand! Better yet, bring her along! She plays banjo, right?) Kids are OK, but pets will have to wait for a different playdate. Keep an eye on the discussion column; I'll post particulars when I can. This is a musical event, so instruments hafta come, too. RSVP will be important, 'cause this could be a big one and you don't really want peanut butter for dinner, do you? Gunks up your vocal chords!
Jerry M.
user 17935542
Somerville, NJ
Post #: 6
Always game for a musical and gustatory experience at the Cole Ranch. What would you like me to bring?
da N.
user 12525508
Califon, NJ
Post #: 34
August 4th, in da afternoon, would be good for moi. Rock on !
Joe G.
jguzzo
Annandale, NJ
Post #: 3
Both Carol and I will be there!! Please let me know what we might bring.
Stephen A.
user 14012754
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 4
sounds great... as of right now the date looks good.....
John M.
user 14424231
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 12
I've been saving the date since the last one. Wouldn't miss it.
Joe B.
Rider65
Gladstone, NJ
Post #: 25
Sounds great Bob, Thank You! Joan and I will be there.
David H.
user 29849452
Somerville, NJ
Post #: 1
Bob, Thanks very much for the invititation. I am looking forward to it and will likely bring a guest. What can I bring for the BBQ?
Bob M.
user 29391002
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 2
Bob - You are very generous - wouldn't miss it. I will bring my wife as well. What ever we need to bring, please let me know. How 'bout some "Irish Red?
Beth B.
Bahiabeth
Manville, NJ
Post #: 18
Awesome! Very much looking forward to it. I will definitely be there--get back to you on guests. Let us know what we can bring.

Beth