addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Need to find a new home for one of my guitars!

Need to find a new home for one of my guitars!

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 153
After long deliberation, I've decided that I really should sell my much-loved Taylor 114ce. It's in excellent condition, just had a "tune-up" at Raritan Bay Guitar, along with new strings. It's 3 years old, registered with Taylor, is the Grand Auditorium body style, which is a little smaller and lighter than the Dreadnought body style, and has the slightly thinner, faster neck. Sounds great plugged in; very good upper range; clear and bright. Looks great, too! Comes with a "gigbag". Needs a new home; if anyone is interested, let me know and I can bring her to Mannion's to try. Good home only! Asking 750$ OBO. Email me thru the member listings if interested. TNX!