addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Greg & Melissa at Rolf's

Greg & Melissa at Rolf's

A former member
Post #: 5
Just want to get the word out to our Meetup friends that Melissa and I will be performing with our band, RetroRock-It, at Rolf's in Warren on August 24th. We'll be doing our favorites (and hopefully yours) from the 50's-60's-70's in the main bar. It sure would be great to see some familiar faces as we make our debut. Bring your dancing shoes!
David H.
user 29849452
Somerville, NJ
Post #: 3
Greg and Melissa, Congrats; you deserve it. Break a leg (or 2) and I hope to get up there to see you.
Dave Harrison
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 88
Greg and Melissa Really cool we hope to be there to support one of our NJ AMP Workshop members
song request Do you guys know "Great Balls of Fire" Rock em dead at Rolf's!!!!!
marc
user 4463535
Edison, NJ
Post #: 14
Sorry, will be out of town. Hope it goes great!
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 158
Hey you guys! Not sure I can make it, but if I can, what time do you start? Just stick it in the discussions or email me...
A former member
Post #: 6
We are playing from 9-12, Bob. Hope you can make it.
A former member
Post #: 7
I want to thank everyone from our Meetup group who came to see our band at Rolf's on Friday night. You guys are the best! I hope you enjoyed our performance as much as we enjoyed playing for you.

See you on Wednesday night!