NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Today's (Nov 1) Meetup at Mannions is cancelled

Today's (Nov 1) Meetup at Mannions is cancelled

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
I've tried calling Mannion's several times today and received no response.  I can only assume that they did not get power back, so we must cancel today's meetup.  See you all next week.
Susie D
user 30996332
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 8
Anyone wanted to come to my house and jam? I can accommodate 15 in my big room and have plenty of cold beer. Not much food. Electricity and warmth and a hot shower if you need one.

If there's interest, I'll post my address.

Mark S.
msenecal
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 1
A generous offer! I attended my first session last week and am eager to play with the group again. I would be interested in joining you if you are going to meet.
Mark S.
msenecal
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 2
I've tried calling Mannion's several times today and received no response.  I can only assume that they did not get power back, so we must cancel today's meetup.  See you all next week.

I work at Ethicon in Somerville and we are closed due to lack of power.
Susie D
user 30996332
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 10
Let's see if a few more are interested.
A former member
Post #: 3
If the meetup is going to be small, I'd be open to having it in Highland Park.
Susie D
user 30996332
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 11
Three looks very small. I don't know its getting late. If I don't have about five interested by 5:30, I'll probably remove my offer. I could probably make it to Highland Park too.
Mark S.
msenecal
Piscataway, NJ
Post #: 3
I'm OK with Highland Park. It will just be harder to hide my bad playing in small group. If we need to cancel that is OK too.