addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › extra income for a NJAMP'er?

extra income for a NJAMP'er?

Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 107
Someone responded to my jam post on craigslist thinking I might have a player. I don't, but am throwing this out for someone who might be interested. This is what Dylan sent me.
Ron

Do you want to get paid to have fun?! Outgoing, positive and upbeat person who sings and plays guitar wanted for children's musical party entertainment company. No clowns or costume characters here - just pure music and games. Flexible weekend job. Pays $60 per party + travel and tips. You will be fully trained and supplied with all equipment. You must have electric acoutstic guitar and a car. Travel in NJ. Contract and background check required. Please fax letter, resume, and 2 references, one personal and one professional to (732) 617-7840. Check us out at www.partiesbydylan.com. "Our biggest fans are under five!"