addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Happy Thanksgiving to All of us, near and far!

Happy Thanksgiving to All of us, near and far!

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 166
Even in times of sadness, there are so many things to be thankful for! One of them is all of you!
angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 55
My life has been greatly enriched by having been a part of NJAMP, and by the special friends I have made, among them you Bob, and your dear Mom Jane, who will continue to inspire us with her love and great spirit!
For this I am thankful!
Thomas
user 5507913
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 7
Hoping that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I do have much to be thankful for including being part of the group. I am grateful for the help in getting started in playing, I love it!

My prayers are with you and your family Bob.
Susie D
user 30996332
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 12
Best to you Bob, thank you for inviting me last night.