addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Jazz Vespers Sunday December 16

Jazz Vespers Sunday December 16

Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 71
I thought that some of you might be interested in the Jazz Vespers service at Wilson Memorial Church in Watchung on Sunday evening at 6:00 PM. I don't really know too much about it, but our minister mentioned last Sunday that it will be "young jazz musicians" so I'm guessing that it might be the jazz band from Watchung Hills Regional High School.
The church is located at 7 Valley Road, Watchung, NJ --- just off the Watchung circle; the entrance to the church is on Hillcrest Road (left turn off Valley just as you exit the circle).
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 72
Just to give credit where credit is due: I was right that the musicians were high school students, but they were from Scotch Plains - Fanwood High School --- a quintet called Take Five.
The service was very nice, and the music was excellent.