addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Guitar Repair

Guitar Repair

Phil V
user 8380752
Hightstown, NJ
Post #: 31
Hey Guys,

Someone was asking about getting his guitar set-up. Thought I'd share the info with all:

2 Places:
Authorized shop in Freehold

This dude works out of his house, a career carpenter and guitar enthusiast. I've went to him 3 times myself. Lives in Howell.
bob c.
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 168
Hey gang! Another great place go to for serious guitar attention is Raritan Bay Guitar Repair in Freehold;they are busy but they know what they're doing and they're one of the few approved Taylor repair centers in the area. They will do the work when they say and , while they aren't cheap, they are fair and reasonable. Also. if you have a Martin, the factory is NOT far away and well worth the gas for the adventure!
Bob M.
user 29391002
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 3
Just had my 12 string step up there. They did a great job.