addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › NJAMPFest at Rolf's

NJAMPFest at Rolf's

bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 170
Hey you guys! Thanks for the rundown on the event! Sounds like an awesome night; sorry I missed it! It appears to me that someone must've worked pretty hard to pull that off; kudos to them, especially! That's excellent that Rolf's was pleased with the gig; can't wait for the next one! I'm sure you guys recorded at least part of it; ya gonna sell CD's? Save me one, please!